Cultural Treasures of Israel & Jordan
Venture through the holy city of Jerusalem, visiting sites sacred to Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Journey into the 2,000-year-old Lost City
of Petra, carved into a sandstone valley. Roam the colonnaded avenues of ancient Jerash, one of the world’s largest Greco-Roman towns. Relax in the mineral-rich Dead Sea, a natural wonder in the Judean desert. Savor local culinary traditions during market visits, wine tastings and delicious feasts of regional dishes.
- Pricing from
Maximum of 24 travelers. Call 800-323-7373 or click here for more details.
- Trip Type
- Group Travel Tour, International Land & Rail Voyages
- Departure Dates
Feb 24, 2024 - Mar 7, 2024
– 2 nights in Tel Aviv, Israel, at the deluxe Carlton Tel Aviv.
– 3 nights in Jerusalem at the deluxe King David Jerusalem Hotel.
– 2 nights in Tiberias at the first-class U Boutique Kinneret Hotel by the Sea of Galilee.
– 1 night in Amman, Jordan, at the deluxe Kempinski Hotel Amman.
– 2 nights in Wadi Musa at the deluxe Movenpick Petra.
– 1 night in Sweimeh at the deluxe Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea.
Please click here for the Terms & Conditions.
Depart gateway city
Arrive in Tel Aviv and transfer to hotel
Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel Aviv | Jerusalem
Masada | Jerusalem
Cesarea | Mount Carmel | Akko | Tiberias
Tabgha | Capernaum | Qatsrin | Tiberias
Jerash | Amman
Madaba | Mount Nebo | Wadi Musa
Petra | Wadi Musa
Dead Sea | Sweimeh
Transfer to Amman airport and depart for gateway city
Everything you need to know about the tour
Save this information for later by downloading the full tour brochure.
Be prepared with the National Trust Travel Plan
Since 1973, USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services has served travelers just like you, to help protect their travel plans